We are always delighted to welcome new members of all levels and experience to join our club.
Benefits Of Membership
• Opportunities to compete as an individual or as part of a team against other clubs at area, regional and national level in multiple equestrian disciplines.
• Access to regular instruction sessions with local instructors with preferential prices for members, covering flatwork and jumping as well as TREC. Our instructors are all professional, experienced with a sympathetic approach to teaching riders whether beginner, novice or advanced. We also run some members-only competitions and social events (family and friends welcome).
• Opportunity to attend our annual equestrian camp.
• Third party insurance at all riding club events.
• Members points system and annual awards.
• Quarterly copy of “Rider”, the British Riding Clubs magazine.
• BRC membership also brings many equestrian-related discounts as well as free or discounted entry to several national equestrian events.
We encourage members to have a say in what activities they would like us to organise, whether riding or social, and the club is always looking for enthusiastic members to join our committee andhelp us run the club.
BRC relies on the support of its club members in order to run its events. When we have members taking part in a BRC competition, we are required to provide volunteers. No previous experience is necessary, and food and drink is normally provided. Likewise, we also rely on members helping out at our own club events. All members, on joining, promise to volunteer half a day of their time each year at a BRC event to enable their fellow members to compete or at a club event. Events needing helpers will be posted on our Facebook Page